MSc in Corporate Communication & Change Management
This program requires proficiency in English and French.
"Corporate communication is evolving – it endeavors to inform managers in order to involve them in the conception and management of strategies as well as in the processes of Communication and Change.
Within this framework, the aim of this program is to provide participants with generalist training oriented toward management and international communication. Its perspective, between expertise and management, is to favor the strategic positioning of the Director of Communication in a firm."
Kiane Goudarzi and Marie Marin, MSc Directors
This full-time MSc is delivered in full English or bilingually in English and French. It is aimed at people whose project is to work in Corporate Communication at the highest levels. Their ambitions are to become Director of Communication, Director of a Communication Project, or an Internal or External Consultant for leading change in international firms or organizations.
The objective of this program is to offer specialized training to participants, focused on management, with an international dimension. Between expertise and management, it aims to:
- Focus on the strategic positioning of the Director of Communication within the company,
- Understand all the aspects of external and internal communication,
- Understand the job of consultant with a focus on change management,
- Acquire practical tools and frameworks of thinking for a better understanding of the environment and of the individual.
-- The program is limited to 20-30 participants. It is made up of students in initial training or executives pursuing continuing education.
-- The origins of the participants are multicultural both for their nationalities and their academic background.
-- The pedagogical approach favors interactivity and consider students as real professionals
-- Courses are based on real cases.
-- The program is completed through a cycle of bi-monthly conferences chaired by Corporate Communication Managers or Directors of change-oriented projects.
-- Courses are given in English and French for the bilingual program or totally in English for the full English program.
-- Participants undertake authentic corporate communication and change projects.
-- There is a six-month internship at the end of the academic year with a written and oral defense of a dissertation.
Profile of Positions Accessible for Future Graduates
Director of Communication, Consultant in Communication, Director of Subsidiary Communication, Trainer, Change Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions Consultant.
For admittance into the first year of the MSc:
- A first university degree obtained after at least 3 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 180 ECTS in the EU context).
For direct entry into the second year of the MSc:
- A first university degree obtained after at least 4 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 240 ECTS), Professional and international experience(s) -studies or work abroad-, A good command of both the French and English language.
Admission criteria consist of: TAGE-MAGE or GMAT; TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS (DELF2 for non-French speakers); professional career goals, previous studies; a personal interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018