The master’s program Computer Science taught in English at TU Graz offers you a vast number of opportunities to specialize in a particular field. You may choose 2 out of 12 areas of specialization, in which you wish to develop your expertise. You receive instruction from internationally recognized scientists and will be involved in research projects. You can take advantage of cooperative networks with top-universities in the USA, work with the best software and hardware and study at internationally acclaimed institutes.
- Compiler Construction
- Discrete Stochastics and Information Theory
- Enumerative Combinatoric Algorithms
- Geometry for Computer Scientists
- IT Security
- Numerical Optimization
You may choose 2 out of these
12 catalogs of elective courses
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Vision
- IT Security
- Knowledge Technologies
- Multimedia Information Systems
- Pervasive Computing
- Software Technology
- Mathematical Foundations
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (Double diploma program with the University of Ljubljana)
Graduates have numerous employment opportunities:
- They conduct research at universities, other research institutions and research and development departments in companies.
- They design, test and assess complex hardware and software systems in the field of information technology, the automobile industry, and telecommunication.
- The systems that they develop will be used in, for example, Smartphones and Apps, or in robotic systems.
- They work both nationally and internationally, either independently or as an employee, for example, in industries, new start-up companies or in the service sector.
- They frequently direct departments or projects.
See 11 more programs offered by Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) »
This course is