Contents of the degree program
- Computer Science
- Technical Application Field (five of these are in English, two in German)
- In industry, development, and research;
- In machine, plant or vehicle construction; other fields in construction and industry.
- Double degree program Computational Engineering;
- Semester(s) abroad (only available in German);
- Partner universities of the Faculty of Engineering.
- Excellent Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, a related science or engineering subject or in mathematics.
- Skills and experience in computing and programming. In addition to knowledge of the basic concepts of computers and computer science, solid programming experience in languages such as C or C++ is expected.
- Extensive education in engineering mathematics.
- Interest in solving engineering and science problems using computers and high-performance computers.
Good English proficiency required, e.g. Unicert II, GER B2 level, 560 points in TOEFL PBT or equivalent qualification.
Proof of German proficiency is not required; however, we strongly recommend German proficiency at GER A2 level as a minimum.
Student Services Fee
The contribution of students currently amounts to 42 Euro per semester. An additional charge of 70 Euro covers the mandatory basic “semester ticket”, a transit pass that provides students with unlimited access to public transportation in the metropolitan region Nürnberg from 7pm to 6am weekdays and around the clock on weekends (for an optional charge the pass can be valid around the clock every day).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 18, 2018