MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance is a one-year programme that gives graduates the interdisciplinary skills required in business on issues relating to climate change and sustainability.
You will learn from leading practitioners and world-class faculty how to put the latest academic thinking and business and climate change strategies into practice.
Based in London, not only will you be at the heart of one of the world’s leading cultural, business and financial centers but also amidst UK expertise driving climate change action forward.
Our industry partners and employers are demanding graduates with both practical business skills, such as finance and economics, as well as knowledge of the challenges of sustainability and climate change. Our dedicated Careers and Professional Development Service will help you present yourself with confidence to the world’s top employers.
The programme comprises 15 core modules from a range of subject areas. Taught over three academic terms, you will benefit from a balance between teaching and learning through a mix of lectures, seminars, external speakers, discussions group exercises and case studies.
Example Autumn Term Modules:
- The Science of Climate Change
- Impacts and Adaptation to Climate Change
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial and Carbon Accounting and Reporting
- Risk Management and Climate Change
Example Spring Term Modules:
- Corporate Finance and Carbon Finance
- Business Economics, Climate Change, and the Environment
- Marketing and Sustainability
- Mitigating Climate Change
- Clean Tech Innovation and Investment
Example Summer Term Modules:
- Change Management and Leadership
- Energy Economics and Strategy
- Climate Change and Governance
- Climate Finance
- Sustainable Strategic Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 8, 2018