International Master Degree Program: Civil Engineering
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
- The program is organized in SPBPU - a recognized Russian leader in the field of higher engineering and economic education
- The master program “Civil Engineering” is fully in English.
- World-class professors from SPBPU and leading European universities (Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland), Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)).
- Unique opportunities for international mobility. We offer each student to take a semester abroad in the English language in one of the European partner universities.
- Selection of elective courses for building an individual track based on personal interests.
What sets your program apart from other programs?
The aim of the program is preparing Masters of Science in Civil Engineering with high-level of knowledge in the field of management and organization construction projects, the design of buildings and structures. Upon graduation, participants will have acquired the knowledge and skills needed for a future successful career in construction.
What type of person is ideal for this program?
The program participants are required to have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent degree in the related subject area. They should possess a fluent command of English as a foreign language, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
As a result of the program's graduation, students get practical skills in:
- design and analysis of building structures and building services and facilities;
- 3D-modeling of buildings and structures (BIM skills);
- development of energy efficient technologies and solutions in the construction;
- organization, planning, and management of investment and construction projects;
- publishing and scientific research work.
Program taught in: