Every year, CPE Lyon trains 150 new engineers in chemistry – chemical engineering.
The school provides engineers with a complete education in organic and molecular chemistry, catalysis, analytical sciences, process engineering.
Students decide on a speciality based on their tastes and aptitudes, choosing optional modules in year 4 and their option for year 5:
- Among the majorsoffered at the school are: "Chemistry and processes applied to the environment", "Formulation and implementation of divided solids", "Life sciences and health", and from the start of the academic year 2008: "Process engineering".
- Among the researchMasters proposed by University Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Or in apartnerinstitution in France or abroad.
CPE Lyon engineers are both multidisciplinary and specialists:
- They have an overview of the disciplines of chemistry and extensive competencies that enable them to work in research and development, production etc.
- They are also expert in their speciality working at the highest level in chemical industries, pharmaceuticals and energy sectors or going on to do research for a doctorate.
This school offers programs in: