The program is aimed at training professionals in business management with a focus on ICT using advanced theoretical and practical achievements in the field of enterprise architecture, business process reengineering, project management, development, implementation and maintenance of information systems.
All the subjects are taught in accordance with standards and technologies of enterprise management in Russia and worldwide.
Program profile. Major areas of expertise:
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Business process management and quality management;
- Enterprise Information Systems;
- E-business and mobile business (advanced level);
- Project Management;
- Business English & Cross-Culture Communications;
- Leadership and Team Management;
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse;
- IT Service Management;
- Technologies of IT service;
- Software Engineering;
- User Interface Design;
- Quality Management of Software Development and Implementation;
- Seminar on the Management of IS development;
- Research and Modeling Seminar.
- Opportunity to get double degree
- Studies entirely in English
- Using modern computer technologies
- Scientific research activities, regular participation in seminars
- Combination of fundamental knowledge in the field of business management, ICT, economics, economic and mathematical modeling, social skills and techniques
- Case studies developed in collaboration with St. Petersburg companies
- Scholarships to study abroad in English at a partner university
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- University of Münster, Germany
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- University of Jyväskylä, Finland
Having unique streamlined knowledge of how to manage innovative software projects or how to be efficient in running business using up-to-date information technologies make our students highly competitive on the global labour market. Besides, our students may continue their studies to get PhD.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 25, 2018