MSc Business Analytics is a one-year, full-time programme that prepares graduates for a future of data and evidence-based decision making. You will learn from leading practitioners and world-class faculty how to apply the latest academic thinking and analytical and computing tools to help make business decisions.
Although grounded in highly rigorous technical and quantitative training, this Master’s is focussed on the practical side of business analytics. Spring and summer term electives are sector-focussed, giving you the opportunity to tailor the programme to your interests.
Expert consultants from our Careers and Professional Development Service will offer you the very best support, advice and guidance that is tailored to your own specific career needs. You will have access to highly relevant and unlimited one-to-one support, as well as regular workshops and networking opportunities.
Being in London, you’ll be at the heart of one of the world’s leading cultural, business and financial centres.
Example Core Modules include:
- Analytics in Business
- Data Structures and algorithms
- Fundamentals of Database Technologies
- Machine Learning
- Maths and Statistics Foundations for Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Optimisation and Decision Models
- Statistics and Econometrics
Example Elective Modules include:
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Big Data in Finance
- Data Management and Ethics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Healthcare and Medical Analytics
- Logistics and Supply-Chain Analytics
- Retail and Marketing Analytics
- Workforce Analytics
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 8, 2018