"DON’T miss the chance to study in University of Pécs! UP provides a huge variety of programs in different scientific fields, please visit the website , I am sure you would definitely find out what you expected. It’s worth to be a member of University of Pécs. Be motivated and persistent in order to achieve your goals. I am looking forward to seeing you here at UP."
Ansaier Kaisa (China, Medical School
The curriculum is practice-oriented and provides the necessary skills for graduates to start work immediately after graduation in the biotech or pharma industries or to enroll in a PhD programme. The programme provides opportunities for students to become involved in research activities in various departments of the Faculties of Medicine and Science or to prepare diploma work in biotechnology-based SMEs (Small or Medium Enterprises) or in the pharmaceutical industry. The University is a member of the European Biotechnology Network, an association which actively supports the program.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Capillary Electrophoresis in Laboratory Diagnostics
- Epigenetics - Non-Genetic Inheritance and Its Medical Aspects
- Molecular Basis of Microbial Pathogenesis
- Signal Transduction
- Urinary Steroid Profiles
- Biotechnological Methods in Forensic Medicine
- Enzime Biotechnology
- Molecular and Functional Genetics, Genomics
- Molecular Developmental Biology and Transdifferentiation
- Biotechnology from a Business Perspective
About the School
The creation of the University of Pécs was first initiated by King Louis the Great in 1367. Today, the University of Pécs is one of the most prestigious institutions in the country, where there are te ... Read More