With 2 internationally recognized certificates and through a close collaboration with more than a dozen industry leaders, startups, and associations, the program confronts students, from the very beginning of the program, with the reality and multilayered complexity of big data, data-driven marketing, and marketing analytics.
- Duration: 12 months
- Campus: Toulouse
- Language: English
- Mode: Full-time
- Tuition Fees: 16500€
- Application Fees: 130€
- Intake: September 14th 2020
- Deadline: 30 June 2020
Why this program?
The explosive growth in the amount of data created in the world by uhmans and machiens continues to accelerate. This data deluge coupled with a societal awareness of the strategic value of data, has engendered a global business paradigm shift: the advent of a data-driven business era.
In a new data-driven business world, marketing professionals must get used to evolving in a volatile, fast-changing and technology-driven business environment, and thus acquire new forms of expertise and skills that are at the junction of Digital Marketing innovation, Analytics, but also Artificial Intelligence.
- The program relies on an innovating, problem-based, pedagogical approach merging the disciplines of marketing, business analytics and computer science.
- Through a close collaboration with more than a dozen industry leaders, startups, and associations, the program confrnts students, from the very beginning, with the reality and multi-layered complexity of data-driven marketing and marketing analytics.
- Students will participate in real, business-led case studies.
- This MSc is ranked #51 in th QS ranking and #3 in France
- Master the key challenges and latest trends in both consumer behavior and marketing innovation.
- Solve marketing problems by applying the most important techniques that are used in data-driven marketing.
- Gather insights from data by implementing artificial intelligence techniques (including Machine Learning and Deep Learning).
- Write advanced computer programs to analyze vast amounts of data.
- Includes preparation for 2 professional certificates: SAS Visual Analytics(link is external) and Dell EMC(link is external) - Data Science Associate (EMCDSA).
- Academic Requirements: 4 years Bachelor degree
- or 3 years Bachelor degree + 2 years of relevant experience
- Language requirements:
- English mother tongue, or
- Bachelor degree taught in English, or
- TOEFL IBT 80/IELTS 6.5/TOEIC 800/FCE
4-step application process:
- Complete online application
- Submit supporting documents
- Take virtual interview
- Wait for admission results
- Marketing scientist
- Marketing Strategist
- Data strategist
- Data planner
- Data analyst
- Customer intelligence manager
- Operational researcher/Experts in marketing analysis/Marketing research/CRM/Credit analysis
About the School
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across th ... Read More