The course explores the changing environment within which financial institutions operate, the globalization of finance, changes in technology, and the regulatory environment. You will also gain an appreciation of the evolution of finance and banking theory, as well as contemporary debates and controversies.
- Duration: 12 months
- Campus: Toulouse
- Language: English
- Mode: Full-time
- Tuition Fees: 16 500€
- Application Fees: 130€
- Intake: September 14th
- Deadline: 30 June
The MSc Banking and International Finance will prepae you for a wide range of careers in finance, designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to help you to understand complex financial issues and develop practical solutions.
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) preparation level 1 & 2
- Financial Markets room with access to the Bloomberg market software
- Professional training and advice from highly skilled educators who are both academic researchers and active professionals in the financial industry.
- Professional international networking through educators, TBS’s corporate partnerships and our global alumni network.
- Understand how to value assets and finance a firm under market imperfections.
- Conduct a financial analysis, value a company in different circumstances and measure the value created by managers.
- Define, implement and finance a strategy for managing profitable growth.
- Understand banks' business models under international regulations, compliance requirements and in an ethical way.
- Comprehend the use of financial markets for investing and financing decisions.
- Academic requirements: 4 year Bachelor degree.
- or 3 year Bachelor degree + 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Language requirements:
- English mother tongue, or
- Bachelor degree taught in English, or
- TOEFL IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 / TOEIC 800 / FCE
4-step application process:
- Complete online application.
- Submit supporting documents.
- Take a virtual interview.
- Wait for admission results.
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Hedge Fund Assistant Manager
- M&A Advisor
- Private Equity Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Cash Manager
- Financial Auditor
Nico SCHEINER, Germany, MSc BiF
"I chose TBS as it is one of the top-ranked universities in France and Europe. Offering several, different master programs and combining the theoretical content with a practical semester, in the end, was exactly what I was looking for. Classes were taught not only by TBS professors but also by professionals. This blend of experiences and teaching methods made the program interesting and exciting and there was the opportunity to ask questions and get an insight into their daily activities and some advice on how to succeed after the program. The program was helpful for my professional future as I have not only learned theoretical content also for my professional career. Thanks to this, I have started my career at Bloomberg in London, having direct exposure to the financial world. The degree itself is a plus on everyone's CV and enabled me to get several interviews for different positions so that I had a choice."
Haofeng (Kevin) LU, Luxembourg, MSc BiF 2017
"I chose TBS mainly due to its high “return on investment” – one can attend a prestigious educational institution in France with reasonable duration & financial investments. The quality of the program and the faculty exceeded my expectations. As the program combined theory and practice, the lectures were given by professors from the faculty, as well as visiting professionals who work full time in corporations, which helped bridge theoretical knowledge with the real world. This close tie with the Finance industry gave me direct insights as well as an enormous network prior to graduation, which proved to be helpful in my internship search, expansion of professional network and exploring business opportunities later on. The support teams provided me with timely and helpful assistance relevant to international students. I would absolutely recommend this program to future students. As a triple-accredited business school, earning a degree from the program qualified me for multiple interviews and opened doors to different opportunities."
About the School
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across th ... Read More