Accounting & Finance
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Fundamentals of Banking
- Insurance & Banking (offers and customers)
Information System & Tools
- Banking IT systems 1 (general architecture and tools)
- Fundamentals of Excel and Statistics
Entrepreneurship & Management
- Corporate Finance & Investment decisions
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis Méthodologie de recherche/academic research methodology
- Audit & Risk Management
- Tax and legal aspects of project and company management
- Banking regulations
- Financial Instruments (Derivatives, Fixed Income Investments)
- Asset Management
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What are Fintechs?
- Agile methodology and coding (oriented object programming)
- Project management
- Internship (application development)
The sector concerned are Finance, Banking and FinTech. Fintech's trade range from the creation of a start-up to the many different professions such as :
- Remote client advisor
- Strategic analyst
- Business web developer
- Project manager
2000 Offers of Work Placements / Internships and International Business Volunteer Contracts (VIE), including 500 international assignment offers.
Personalised coaching through the EM Normandie Career Path Scheme (Personality Tests, Building up a Professional Project, Role Playing, Individual Interviews,…).
The Alumni Network
When you join EM Normandie, you also join its network of some 16 000 alumni and students.
You will be entitled to all the services offered by Réseau EM Normandie:
- On-line Directory of the Membership,
- Work Placement/Internship & Employment Offers,
- Personalised Coaching throughout your study path,
- Meetings with students and alumni during the various events organised by the Réseau (Annual Gala, Business Drinks, Professional Clubs,…
- The admission decision is taken after close evaluation of the application form including CV, personal statement, and reference letters.
Expected level of study : a four-year degree or equivalent, OR a three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83
Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.