4 to 5-year degrees. Dispensation possible according to the opinion of the jury. English fluent.
- Acquiring a solid financial, banking culture and an understanding of new entrants in the FinTech sector in line with the companies expectations.
- Allowing students to find a job either in corporate finance, in banking or in Fintech.
- complete courses in English
Accounting & Finance
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Fundamentals of Banking
- Insurance & Banking (offers and customers)
Information System & Tools
- Banking IT systems 1 (general architecture and tools)
- Fundamentals of Excel and Statistics
Entrepreneurship & Management
- Corporate Finance & Investment decisions
- Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis Méthodologie de recherche/academic research methodology
- Audit & Risk Management
- Tax and legal aspects of project and company management
- Banking regulations
- Financial Instruments (Derivatives, Fixed Income Investments)
- Asset Management
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What are Fintechs?
- Agile methodology and coding (oriented object programming)
- Project management
- Internship (application development)
International Applicants (who require a visa) must send their applications by July 15th, 2017 at the latest. Application files will be accepted as of September 2016.
Alongside their EM Normandie application files, international applicants must file in a Campus France application to make it easier to obtain their visas.
If you are admitted, you will be requested to send in a first down payment of € 2,500 (which will be deducted from the total tuition fee) in order to secure your place in the programme. Once the down payment has been received, you will then be helped in your accommodation and visa application formalities by the International Relations Service.
The sector concerned are Finance, Banking and FinTech. Fintech's trade range from the creation of a start-up to the many different professions such as :
- Remote client advisor
- Strategic analyst
- Business web developer
- Project manager
2000 Offers of Work Placements / Internships and International Business Volunteer Contracts (VIE), including 500 international assignment offers.
Personalised coaching through the EM Normandie Career Path Scheme (Personality Tests, Building up a Professional Project, Role Playing, Individual Interviews,…).
The Alumni Network
When you join EM Normandie, you also join its network of some 16 000 alumni and students.
You will be entitled to all the services offered by Réseau EM Normandie:
- On-line Directory of the Membership,
- Work Placement/Internship & Employment Offers,
- Personalised Coaching throughout your study path,
- Meetings with students and alumni during the various events organised by the Réseau (Annual Gala, Business Drinks, Professional Clubs,…).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 29, 2018