MSc in Audit and Corporate Governance
This program requires proficiency in English and French.
"Our programme is based on the following fundamental principles:
* a close partnership with the corporate world
* courses that associate university professors and speakers from the corporate world
* long periods of training in Internal Audit departments (6 months minimum)
* a pedagogic quality in accordance with International EQUIS and AMBA norms."
Jacques Vera, Programme Director
Our programme is totally oriented toward the preoccupations of our "Customers" who are Auditing students and professionals:
-- Students: on one hand, providing them with the knowledge, know-how and interpersonal skills required for their future profession and on the other hand, favouring their professional insertion through numerous contacts organised with our partner firms (InternalAudit departments and External Audit consultants),
-- Auditing professionals: through apprenticeship or internship contracts followed by possible subsequent hiring, by providing them with skilled junior auditors capable of performing auditing missions in their organisations without long periods of adaptation.
Since its creation, the Master of Science in "Internal Audit" has been conceived and performed in the framework of direct collaboration between the IAE Aix and The Institut Français de l’Audit et du Contrôle Interne (IFACI) (The French Institute of Internal Audit and Control). It is approved by "The Institute of Internal Auditors" (IIA), world organisation regrouping Internal Audit professionals.
Organisation of Studies
The first year of the Master:
The first year of the Master's provides general courses on the Management of Organisations. It is the same for all of the students who will then choose their speciality for their second year. However, they will have the possibility, at the same time as the common-core syllabus, to discover the various specialities offered in the second year through specific training courses called "Focus", "Audit Jobs".
The second year of the Master:
It is not really until the second year that students begin training for the profession of the internal auditor.
For admittance into the first year of the MSc:
- A first university degree obtained after at least 3 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 180 ECTS in the EU context).
For direct entry into the second year of the MSc:
- A first university degree obtained after at least 4 years of higher education (Bachelor or equivalent qualification or 240 ECTS), Professional and international experience(s) -studies or work abroad-, A good command of both the French and English language.
Admission criteria consist of: TAGE-MAGE or GMAT; TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS (DELF2 for non-French speakers); professional career goals, previous studies; a personal interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 14, 2018