The program offers integration and interrelation of design workshops and explorative courses and research. The master program is characterized by a fully integrated methodology, provided architecture students with solid skills in the contemporary requirements of architectural and urban design and research:
Shaping the architectural and urban proficiency necessary to realize a balanced modern and human-friendly space, e.g.: Architectural Design (various approaches), Eco-Architectural Design, Parametric Design, Specialistic Architectural Design, Urban and Architectural Design, Urban Design, City management, Spatial and Regional Planning, Diploma Project.
Additional general skills preparing to work in international teams, e.g.: Fine Art Aspects, History of Architecture and Urban Planning, Heritage Protection, Architectural design - revitalization, Selected Issues of Modern Art and Design, Ethical and Social Aspects in Business, Polish Culture for Foreigners, English Language.
New tools in design process and management, e.g.: BIM Management, CAD, Landscape Design, and Internship in architectural studios incorporating international staff members. After graduation, exceptional students have the opportunity to start in a Ph.D. program.
Note: Only graduates of architecture (bachelor) will be admitted to this program.
The enrolment in the studies at the West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin is held twice a year:
- Summer enrolment (May - July) - for studies, starting from the winter semester.
- Winter enrolment (January - February) - for studies, starting from the summer semester (only applies to second-degree studies).
Candidates for the second-degree studies are qualified on the basis of the graduation degree of university education.
Enrolment in studies consists of several stages:
- Registration in the online registration platform.
- Initial verification of supporting documents to confirm previous education.
- Submission of a set of required documents.
- Confirmation of the results of the qualification.
The Online Registration Platform (ISR) is the first and necessary element of enrolment in higher education studies. Each candidate is required to register with the ISR in accordance with the schedule published for a given enrolment.
In the ISR, candidates fill in the information on:
- Personal data.
- School documents (secondary school leaving certificates, degrees, etc.) along with the grades being supplemented.
- For the programs taught in English, the candidate must present a document, confirming their knowledge of English at a minimum level of B2.
- Foreign documents about education.
- Foreign school leaving/degree certificates shall be properly legalized or provided with an apostille.
About the School
The West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin is a university linking the long-term tradition of the University of Agriculture in Szczecin and Szczecin University of Technology. Its education ... Read More