Studies at this program with the specialization in Computer Modeling are designed to ensure master’s degree graduates with a strong basis to efficiently use the tools of mathematics, physics and computer science. The graduate will acquire the knowledge and skills in the area of modeling physical, technological, economical, biological and other processes. The competencies obtained during studies:
- modeling natural phenomena in science and technology with the use of advanced computer applications;
- basics of symbolic computations, computer graphics, and visualization;
- computer-controlled measurement stations in research and industry;
- modern information technologies in physics, technology, and business: object and mobile programming techniques, algorithms and computational methods in the optimization tasks and engineering calculations;
- techniques of modern measurement systems in science, medicine, industry, and everyday life;
- physics as the foundation of other sciences, problems of modern physics, including those defining its interdisciplinary character as a science.
Upon completing the degree the graduate is prepared for Ph.D. studies or embark on a professional career in science, industry or finance. The graduate is ready to employ in research laboratories, become a programmer, software tester, computer network administrator, web or computer graphic designer, data analysts, etc. Physics training is desired by banks and other financial institutions (quanta).
Program taught in: