Description of the Program
This programme is designed for students who want to deepen their knowledge of business and raise it to a higher level. The MSc programme is based on the BA programme taught in English at the UP. It is possible for ambitious students to enter the programme with different business-related backgrounds provided they are willing to work hard. Innovative teaching and learning methods are used in the training and guest lecturers from Europe or the United States regularly frequent the courses of the Programme. Graduates have the possibility to obtain managerial jobs or continue their studies at the PhD level. The programme operates with a February start.
For a successful application please follow the steps below:
- To apply, register on our application site (https://apply.pte.hu/), and start your application.
- Fill the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit your application!
- After you have submitted your application, you are going to receive information on the further steps.
- If we received your application fee, we are going to start the evaluation of your application.
The Application Process
- We confirm the receipt of application materials via e-mail.
- The Assessment Board reviews and evaluates every application and makes a decision within 15 working days after receiving the application fee.
- Every applicant is informed of the decision of the Assessment Board immediately via e-mail.
- If the applicant meets the requirements and is informed of her/his acceptance s/he must then pay the tuition fee and send us the payment receipt.
- After receiving the tuition fee, the applicant will be provided with an official Acceptance letter with which s/he can contact the Hungarian Embassy and apply for a Visa.
Examples of Subjects During the Studies
- Advanced Accounting
- Global Marketing
- International Finance
- Strategic HRM
- Service Marketing
- Research Methods
- Small Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Service Specialization
- Finance Specialization
Program taught in:
See 9 more programs offered by University of Pécs »
Last updated September 26, 2018
This course is
per semester (non-EU citizens). 400,000 HUF per semester (EU citizens).