Major areas of expertise
- Plasma physics and diagnostics
- Thermonuclear fusion
- Low-temperature plasma
- Computational physics
- Thermonuclear neutron sources
- Basic background and research experience in the top of modern physics
- Potential to R&D in a variety of fields
- Excellent analytical, critical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and study skills: ability to manage their own learning and to make use of primary research sources and reviews
- Transferable skills are necessary for employment: initiative, decision making and ability to undertake further professional training
You are kindly required to fill in an online application.
Bachelor in Physics, Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science or similar. English language proficiency B+ level. Basic knowledge of Electrodynamics and Statistical physics is required. Entrance examination. Interview with the program coordinator.
Tuition fee per year
- For foreign students: 305 000 Rubles
- For Russian students: 244 800 Rubles
Staying in the most beautiful city of Russia - St. Petersburg - will reward you with an unforgettable experience!
About the School
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University was founded in 1899. Recently SPbPU became "National Research University", also known in Russia and abroad as Polytechnic Institute — a recognized ... Read More