Contents of the degree programme
- Bio Materials and BioProcessing
- Computational Materials Science and Process Simulation
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Advanced Processes
- Industrial research and development (materials, chemical industry, semiconductor industry)
- High tech industries involving new materials, new technologies, process innovation and IT
- Scientific research and teaching
- Semester(s) abroad (only available in German)
- Partner universities of the Faculty of Engineering
Above-average Bachelor’s degree in chemical and biological engineering, materials science or related subjects
- Good English proficiency required, e.g. Unicert III or 6.5 IELTS or GER C1 level.
- Proof of German proficiency is not required; however, we strongly recommend German proficiency at the A2 level as a minimum.
Student Services Fee
The contribution of students currently amounts to 42 Euro per semester. An additional charge of 70 Euro covers the mandatory basic “semester ticket”, a transit pass that provides students with unlimited access to public transportation in the metropolitan region Nürnberg from 7 pm to 6 am weekdays and around the clock on weekends (for an optional charge the pass can be valid around the clock every day).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 19, 2018