The MSc in Accounting pursues the strong tradition of IBS in teaching the accounting and qualification of future professionals in the areas of accounting, auditing, management control and taxation.
Our program represents an innovative proposal in response to the needs of companies, in a context of great change and increased demands. Accounting and related matters are, today, determinants of the quality of decisions and, consequently, the improvement of organizational performance. Therefore, the MSc in Accounting provides its participants with theoretical and practical training, current and rigorous, capable of strengthening their skills and leverage their insertion in the job market.
Specific skills are offered in three broad areas:
- Financial accounting and auditing, in the light of national and international regulations;
- Accounting and management control, with a view to creating value for organizations;
- The fiscal management of companies.
Our teaching methodologies provide for seminars with professional intervention to ensure regular contact between our students and business practices.
The investment in the complete program is € 6,850:
€ 5,250 in the 1st academic year and € 1,600 in the 2nd academic year.
The bribe of each year can be paid once or in installments.
Application Process 2019/2020
Admission to IBS full-time Master's degrees presupposes, in addition to the academic qualification at the level of the Degree, two important requirements:
- Effective availability of time, since they are full-time Masters that require a great involvement in the set of activities;
- Proficiency in English. Some curricular units are taught in English and will present work materials, bibliographical references and sessions with foreign guests
Admission Process 2019/2020:
1st Phase (until March 15): 50 euros
2nd Phase (until 2nd of May): 70 euros
3rd Phase (until July 3): 100 euros
Study Plan 2019/2020
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Business Report
- Business Taxation
- Accounting Information Analysis
- Quantitative Methods Applied to Accounting
- Cost Management Systems
- Concentration of Companies and Consolidation of Accounts
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Optional 1
- Optional 2
- Seminar on Research in Accounting
- Project / Dissertation
mestradosft.ibs @ ISCTE -iul.pt
Tel.:210 464 115
Program taught in: