Our MSc Accounting and Finance is a unique programme which has been designed to provide you with the key knowledge and skills to enter a range of different careers in the fields of accountancy and finance.
This Masters programme is distinctive in that it is aligned to the Professional Level Syllabus of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and includes both accounting and finance modules meaning you will exit with a broad understanding of the contemporary issues across the disciplines helping to make you more employable.
The programme is ideal for anyone who holds an undergraduate degree in an accounting or finance discipline and students who hold passes in ACCA F1-F9 (or exemptions on the basis of an accredited undergraduate degree).
Part qualified accountants from other recognised institutions may also be admitted to the programme.
As well as providing the opportunities to study key areas in depth such as corporate reporting, governance and financial management, the programme is unique in that it will also develop the employability skills you will need to succeed in your future career. As an example, we include a module on leadership for finance professionals, as we recognise that your future roles will require a broader skillset than purely financial. We also ensure that through the delivery and the assessment of all our modules you will have opportunities to demonstrate your teamwork, your presentation skills and your ability to analyse and solve problems – key attributes that employers will be looking for.
The programme is designed so that you can study for and take ACCA Professional Level examinations either during or after the programme.
- In addition to a Masters qualification you will be prepared to undertake the ACCA professional-level papers
- You will study both accounting and finance giving you a broad understanding of contemporary issues in the sector
- You will receive high quality student support via the student manager team based in the business school
- BPP Alumni are eligible for 25% discount on MSc programmes*
- Course textbooks provided by BPP Learning Media, the only Platinum Approved Learning Provider for content
- On completion of the programme you will be able to demonstrate a wide range of professional skills making you attractive to employers
- Classes are facilitated by experienced practitioners and academic staff
- English Language support provided as part of the programme
- Opportunity to improve your key professional skills by participating in the Academic and Career Skills module followed by six months work experience (subject to success at interview)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017