In line with CSUC’s strategic objectives and the national need for qualified and knowledgeable professionals, the aim of the MSc programme is to develop professionals who are ethical and have an integrated knowledge of accounting and finance required for the management and sustainable performance of contemporary businesses and organisations.
The objectives of the MSc. Accounting and Finance programme are:
- To provide graduates with sound knowledge of modern accounting and finance practices and models for effective and ethical management of organizations.
- To enhance graduates understanding in the application of empirical models, theories and key concepts in accounting and finance.
- To develop the problem-solving and analytical skills of graduates required for business/ financial analysis and research in accounting and finance.
- To broaden the knowledge base of students in integrated accounting and finance; thus providing the MSc. Accounting and Finance graduate the added benefit of more course exemptions in the programmes of professional bodies.
To be admitted to the MSc Accounting and Finance Programme, the candidate must hold any of the following from a recognised University or Professional Body:
- BSc./ BBA/ BA in Accounting and/ or Finance, B. Commerce and/ or Finance degrees (at least 2nd Class Lower Division)
- Another undergraduate degree, at least 2nd Class Upper Division; 2nd Class Lower Division degree may be considered subject to interview performance.
- Final Certificate of the ICAG, ACCA and similar professional qualifications.
- Post-graduate certificates in Accounting and/or Finance
- The Board of Graduate Studies may conduct tests or interviews to affirm the suitability of students for the programme.
Fees For International Students 2017/2018 Academic Year
|a) ID Card||3.00|
|b) University Cloth||19.00|
|c) Medical Examination||14.00|
|d) Stay Permit||180.00|
- Pay a minimum of 50% of fees on or before registration
- Payment should be made to Christian Service University College Account at any branch of the Societe Generale Bank in Ghana
- Send a scanned copy of the Bank Advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 27, 2018