Do you want to combine your knack for numbers with managerial and research skills? The Accounting and Finance programme at Erasmus School of Economics offers you an excellent practice-based academic foundation for a career in accounting and finance.
This programme covers topics like Advanced IFRS, Accounting Process Management, Business Ethics and Financial Risk Management. It includes two seminars that you can select from no less than ten options, ranging from corporate governance to behavioural and energy finance. By examining real-life issues, for example through empirical research, you will acquire an ‘all-round’ perspective on financial issues.
Is this the right choice for you?
Do you wish to combine your mathematical talent with managerial and research skills and pursue a career in Accounting and Finance? This programme offers you the challenges and options you are looking for.
If you possess the following traits, you are in a good position to apply for the programme:
- You enjoy quantitative tasks and are good at them.
- Your bachelor has given you a proper background in statistics as well as financial accounting and reporting.
- Your social and qualitative skills enable you to communicate your results clearly and to work in teams.
- By nature you are inquisitive, critical and meticulous.
Why study Accounting and Finance in Rotterdam?
At Erasmus School of Economics, you find yourself in a vibrant, multicultural city that is at the forefront of exciting developments in industry, logistics, science, culture and architecture. The master’s specialisation Accounting and Finance offers you both a broad focus and the chance to customise our programme to suit your personal interests. Add our vast and active network to the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you will gain from this programme, and you know this is the place to start your career. So if you are looking for a made-to-measure academic education that is valued in the field of finance worldwide, do join us here in Rotterdam.
Study the Accounting and Finance programme at Erasmus School of Economics for:
- A broad and thorough education in both Accounting and Finance
- The ability to examine issues from a practical and analytical point of view
- The opportunity to do empirical research and shape some of your own curriculum
- A wide range of career opportunities in the field of financial business economics.
Program taught in: