The Bentley Master of Science (MS) in Audit Analytics prepares graduates for the estimated 2 million new data analytics jobs that will be created in the next years, with employment opportunities rising 45 percent. The field serves the ever-growing need to make sense of “big data” through statistics, data science, economics, information management, management marketing, and finance.
AACSB accredited, and the first graduate program of its kind, the MS in Audit Analytics has STEM designation, increasing the employability of international students due to three years of OPT (optional practical training).
The Master's in Audit Analytics is a 10-course program which offers courses from five departments: Accountancy, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Information Process Management, and Math. Students without an accounting background will need to complete up to 6 foundation courses in accounting, statistics and communications.
Choose from three specialized tracks:
- Accounting analytics
- Database analytics
- Forensic analytics
- CS605 | Data Management and Systems Modeling
- IPM652 | Information Management
- ST625 | Quantitative Analysis for Business
Audit Analytics Core
- AC731 | Advanced Accounting Information Systems: Modeling Effective Accounting Systems
- AC742 | Information Technology Audit
- FI631 | Financial Modeling
- MA705 | Data Science
- ST635 | Intermediate Statistical Modeling for Business
Gain Skills Like
Business analysis / IT auditing / Professional accounting / Audit analytics / Fraud and forensic accounting / Information management / Financial modeling / Information security
For Careers Like
Professional Accounting / Internal Auditing / Audit Analytics / Enterprise Risk Management / Advisory Analytics / Risk Consulting
Find Yourself at Bentley
To create a thriving population of students with a wide range of life and work experiences, Bentley considers the entirety of candidates’ applications including prior work experience, test scores, learning objectives, and other factors as we determine admissions decisions.
- Application Fee
- 2 Essays
- GMAT or GRE Scores (may be waived for qualified students)
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores for International Students (may be waived for qualified students)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Application opens September 1 of the prior year.
Fall (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- November 15: Round 1
- January 15: Round 2
- March 15: Round 3
- May to August: Rolling Admission*
Spring (Full-Time and Part-Time)
- November 1: Priority deadline for full-time students
- September to December: Rolling Admission for part-time students
*Students seeking visas for the fall term should apply by July 1
About the School
Bentley University is one of the nation's leading business schools, dedicated to preparing a new kind of business leader and one with the deep technical skills, the broad global perspective and the hi ... Read More