- Taught entirely in English by international faculty and consultants.
- Full time 15 months, starting September
- First semester, Value Chain Management:
- Pre-sessional orientation
- Value as a Strategic Concept
- Supply Chains, Demand Chains and the Value Chain
- Value Chain in Service Organizations
- Value Chain Management
- Field project: Audit and analysis of Supply Chain Systems (5 weeks)
- Second semester, Value Chain Implementation:
- Demand Chain / Network Design and Management
- Supply Chain / Network Design and Management
- Strategic Distribution and Transportatio
- Information Technology Management in supply / Demand Networks
- Field project: Design and optimization in the supply chain (5 weeks)
- Work placement (5 to 6 months) to be served anywhere in the world.
The MSc Supply Chain Management provides solutions to those who want to link up offer and demand for services. Graduates will be able to work in supply chain management as:
- Supply Chain Analysts & Consultants,
- Area Managers in Logistics and Transportation,
- Heads of Logistics & Planning Departments,
- Business & Infrastructure Development Managers,
- Sales Representatives in the Key Sales Channels,
- Operations Managers - Import / Export Departments,
- Senior Supply Chain Managers,
- Value Chain Management Instructor...
- An undergraduate degree in a business or engineerig related subject (or a dregree with at least a minor in business) is required.
- The admission decision is taken after close evaluation of the application form including CV, personal statement and reference letters.
- English language certification required for non-native speakers : entry requirement is TOEIC 790 or a TOEFL equivalent score or an IELTS equivalent score.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2017