Department of IBM-3 "Industrial logistics" provides training for masters in the specialty 27.04.07 " Science-intensive technologies and economics of innovation " , training profile "Management of high-tech innovative projects and programs . "
The area of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the master's program in the direction of training 04/27/07 " Science-intensive technologies and economics of innovation" includes:
- implementation of specific high-tech innovative projects, including research of technologies and markets, development of scientific ideas, inventions, experimental and design developments, protection of intellectual property, activities for the transfer and commercialization of new high, including information, technologies, new products created on the basis of new technologies , as well as new services supported by new technologies, financial and management activities in the field of high technologies;
- implementation of specific infrastructure innovation projects aimed at the formation of an integral multi-level national infrastructure to support and stimulate science-intensive innovations and all its functional elements, including economic, legal, financial, informational, organizational and managerial mechanisms and tools to support the development of high technologies and their commercialization; ensuring the activities of the national innovation infrastructure at all its levels and in all functional subsystems;
- research, analytical, design, organizational and management activities in the field of innovations in the science-intensive sphere and technologies of science-intensive innovations, using the approaches, models and methods of mathematics, physics, economics and other natural and socio-economic sciences in accordance with the chosen subject area of innovation.
Objects of professional activity
The objects of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the master's program in the direction of training 04/27/07 " Science-intensive technologies and economics of innovation" are:
- new high-tech products and services, equipment and technology objects that are promising for implementation in the field of production, distribution and consumption in the areas of science and technology and in the profiles of subject activity;
- life cycle processes of science-intensive and infrastructure innovations, including research and development, inventive activity, engineering cycle and business cycle processes of innovation, including seed and venture capital investments;
- the sphere of science-intensive and infrastructural innovations as a socio-economic phenomenon;
- mathematical, physical, socio-economic models, methods and means of fundamental and applied research and development in the field of science-intensive and infrastructural innovations by profiles of subject activity.
The types of professional activities for which graduates who have mastered the master's program are preparing:
- research and analytical;
- design and management.
A graduate who has mastered the master's program in the direction of training 04/27/2007 " Science-intensive technologies and the economy of innovation" , in accordance with the types of professional activities that the master's program is focused on, is ready to solve the following professional tasks:
- Research and analytical activities: theoretical and applied research; observations and measurements, experiments, data processing; development of methods, preparation of scientific, technical and analytical reports;
- Design and management activities: development and implementation of innovative projects; organization of the work of design teams engaged in the development and mastering of new technologies, objects of new technology, new science-intensive products and services; design and creation of organizational structures to support science-intensive and infrastructure innovations; expert appraisals of innovative projects; research and development management in large companies; protection of intellectual property.
List of documents for participation in the competition for magistracy
The list of documents submitted is determined by the Admission Rules and includes without fail:
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- personal Application for admission of documents for participation in the competition for admission to the magistracy, indicating the name of the profiling department and the direction of training masters (to be filled in at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (pages 2 and 3 with personal data);
- original document of the established form on higher education and (or) its copy ;
- for applicants for targeted education - an agreement on targeted education between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise;
- 6 photos 3x4;
- registration certificate / military ID (for young people);
- SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account.
In addition to those indicated, applicants have the right to provide documents confirming their individual achievements, giving the right to accrue additional competitive points, or to grant a special right - enrollment without entrance examinations.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More