MSc Project Management
The MSc Project Management course has been designed to provide students with the specialist knowledge needed to successfully plan, implement and manage projects.
You will develop a broad comprehension of the most important concepts in project management, from a practical and strategic perspective. You will understand the risk involved with running projects and how to overcome them, therefore building your decision-making skills. The 12-month programme will cover important topics including project development, managing risk and opportunities, handling project finances and how to manage people and organisations.
With a core focus on employability, this course will ensure students obtain the critical skills to become a first-rate project manager, making them a highly sought-after candidate for organisations.
IBM Design Thinking
As part of your study, you will gain free access to the IBM Enterprise Design Thinking digital Practitioner course (2.5 hours) and on successful completion, learners become badged Enterprise Design Thinkers.
- Learners can share their badge on LinkedIn and broadcast their skill to future employers
- Access to the course Toolkit with over 20 activities and resources designed for daily practice
Accreditations and rankings
The University of Law is the UK's longest-established specialist provider of legal and business education with an employability rate of 97%*. This institute has over 100 years of experience supporting students to build successful careers.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
Who is the programme for?
This course is ideal for anyone who has graduated in business, computing or engineering and is looking to pursue, advance or switch to a career in project management.
How will you learn?
This course is delivered in an interactive way with a real-world focus. Learning will take place both in and outside the classroom environment. Face-to-face learning will be supported by a wealth of online resources, including case studies, simulations, learning videos, reading materials and online testing and feedback.
The programme consists of three workshop contact hours each week per 30 credit module and two workshop contact hours each week for 15 credit modules to promote group interaction and facilitate personal support to individuals.
Upon completion of this course, students will have the necessary skills and knowledge to consider careers as project or programme managers, directors in engineering projects, or working as operation directors.
Additionally, students who graduate from this degree may consider pursuing further studies with professional qualifications or a PhD.
Career development centre
Our dedicated Career Development Centre will help students fulfil their career goals through a variety of specialised services, and establishes long-lasting relationships with alumni and employers.
- Assist students in making connections between their academic experience and chosen career path
- Offer career-related educational opportunities which help students establish career plans and increase their professional and personal development
- Work with alumni to enhance interactions among former and current students for the purpose of career exploration
- Strengthens and expands relationships with employers
- Builds strategic partnerships with local company associations and organises networking events for companies and students at GISMA.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
In addition, you can opt for monthly instalments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
This year will consist of the following core modules:
- Program Management (30)
- Product Management(30)
- Design Thinking (30)
One elective module from the list below:
- Emerging Technologies (30)
- Blockchain (30)
- FinTech (30)
- Procurement and SCM (30)
- Research Methods and Professional Development Dissertation
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- In partnership with The University of Law, a 150-year-old institution. It is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- International requirements - an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- If you have previously studied a qualification or a module(s) within a qualification which you believe may be considered for an exemption, a non-standard application route is also available. For more information and details on the non-standard application process please contact us.
Awarding body / Certified by
The University of Law
About the School
GISMA was proud to announce its partnership with ULaw in 2017. As a result of this cooperation, GISMA is able to offer a range of postgraduate programmes including human resources, marketing and data ... Read More