MSc Project Management
Taking this program will enable you to manage and deliver international projects. You will also gain skills in effectively analyzing data and using it for improved planning.
This MSc is delivered and awarded by Arden University, which specializes in distance learning; 79% of their students reported they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
This program is also accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), which is the biggest professional certification body in the UK.
Program taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available.
Who Should Take This Course?
Are you leading projects in your current role, or would like to begin a career that would involve project management? This course is perfect to build the skills and knowledge to drive your career forward, or to start a new role in this field.
Project managers are an important part of every business and are highly valuable due to the many skills they must have in order to be successful.
In addition to self-employment and/or consultancy, you will also be able to apply for the following roles:
- Project Director
- Project Executive
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Project Lead
- Business Project Lead
- Program Manager
Graduates from this degree are now Senior Project Managers, Chief Specialists and Project Control Officers working in a range of sectors including:
- Engineering, project management
- Operations and construction
- Project delivery
- Specialized power equipment
- Railway infrastructure
- Government Administrations
Flexible payment plans available:
Arden University offers flexible payment plans* that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- 1st installment of €3,500 payable within 14 days of the course start date
- 2nd installment €3,500 payable within 3 months of the 1st installment
- 3rd installment of €3,000 payable within 6 months of the 1st installment
Your place of study
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and a growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honors degree or equivalent (minimum)
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English or equivalent if this is the first time you will be taught in English
You can also apply for this course if you have at least five years of experience in a management position.
You must demonstrate that you have:
- sufficient motivation to study the degree
- the ability to take the program
- professional references and experience
If you already have a qualification from a professional body, you may be exempted from some parts of this course.
Awarding body / Certified by
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 30, 2018