The course consists of three semesters. In the first semester the basic subjects are included (e.g. Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Power Plant Technology and Numerical Methods among others). The second semester is dedicated to the Directional Subjects (e.g. Computational Structural Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics) and specialization subjects depending on the selected module.
The classes are conducted by researchers from Poland and world-recognized foreign lecturers. The study program is tailored to the market needs and taking into account modern scientific trends including design of energy systems, experimental investigation of energy systems, mathematical modeling of energy systems, and the application of modern computer techniques (e.g. Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Method) for energy systems analysis and design.
The course consists of two modules:
- Energy Systems, which is dedicated to conventional power plants and systems
- Renewable Energy which is dedicated to heating systems and renewable energy technologies
The best students have the opportunity to perform a master's thesis in collaboration with leading foreign universities and to start the PhD study in Power Engineering.
- Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
- Completion of the first cycle (BSc) program in Mechanical / Power Engineering, equivalent to 210 ECTS credits, at the level of not less than 60% of maximum grade points in each credited course
- High GPA earned during first-cycle (BSc) studies
TeeFarm / Pixabay
About the School
The Cracow University of Technology offers many variants of study. Current educational offer of CUT covers 25 graduate studies of I and II degree among 7 faculties. At 4 faculties studies are availabl ... Read More