Choose Kingston's Marketing and Strategy MSc
The Kingston Marketing and Strategy MSc, accredited by CIM, is based on our renowned academic expertise in marketing and shaped by the strong links we've forged with industry. It is designed with industry practitioner input and structured around practical experiences that show employers you can apply your knowledge of theory to their critical business issues. Graduates leave Kingston University's flagship postgraduate marketing degree ready to excel in their marketing careers.
Our lectures are designed with employability in mind; expert guest speakers from companies like Santander, Barclaycard, Avios and other blue-chip organisations come to Kingston to present the latest market knowledge.
Kingston Business School has joined an elite group of global institutions to be awarded the prestigious international accreditation by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). A hallmark of excellence in business education, the accreditation has been earned by just 5 percent of the world's business schools.
Find out more about studying the Marketing and Strategy MSc from our students and the director of studies, Patricia Harris:
- Learning in action: as a student on this course, you will design robust marketing strategies that create value and give your company the edge over competitors. You will see how your decisions impact on company performance when you compete with other students to become the market leader in a computerised simulation. You will prepare consulting reports for real business clients during your integrated consultancy project. With easy access to central London, there are plenty of opportunities to build up a network of contacts.
- Career-ready: the work you complete during your masters builds into a portfolio you can be proud to show recruiters. Graduates from this course typically enter the workplace in marketing manager and consultant roles, with many now at marketing director level or above.
- Reputation: Kingston Business School maintains a strong reputation for its marketing programmes. Top industry practitioners from companies such as Diageo Great Britain, agencies such as Iris and trade bodies such as the Institute of Promotional Marketing consult with us to ensure that our marketing courses give you the skills needed by industry. Learn more about our Marketing Expert Panel.
No background in business is required, but you will need to have a strong interest in marketing.
Kingston Business School has joined forces with Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to give our students the opportunity to gain CIM professional qualifications through their Graduate Gateway.
CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers and Graduate Gateway, alongside our Marketing and Strategy MSc, ensures we are equipping our students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
The Marketing and Strategy MSc comprises seven modules worth 180 credits. This is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Strategic Marketing Decisions
- Marketing Simulation
- Buyer Behaviour
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Global Marketing Management
- Market Research and Data Analysis
- Research Proposal and Dissertation
Learn a language
You will have the opportunity to study a foreign language, free of charge, during your time at the University as part of the Kingston Language Scheme. Options currently include Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Cost & Fees
Home and European Union: £10,000
Overseas (not EU): £14,500
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018