Choose Kingston's Marketing and Brand Management MSc
Find about more about the Marketing & Brand Management MSc from the director of studies, Patricia Harris and branding expert Dr Francesca Dall'Olmo Riley:
Our Marketing and Brand Management MSc, accredited by CIM, takes a unique focus on branding from a business perspective. Created to fill a skills gap in the graduate jobs market and designed with input from leading branding practitioners. Graduates from this course understand the real business value of brands and have the crucial practical skills needed to develop and manage them professionally.
- Unique brand insight: on this course, you will critique the design of global brands and learn how to get the best results from your creative agencies. You will develop a solid knowledge of marketing management, so you can oversee a brand in all channels. You will take the opportunity to apply branding theory to case studies and in a live business context.
- Career-ready: the work you complete during your masters builds into a portfolio you can be proud to show recruiters. Graduates from this course typically enter the workplace in marketing manager and consultant roles, with many now at marketing director level or above.
- Reputation: Kingston Business School maintains a strong reputation for its marketing programmes. Top industry practitioners from companies such as Diageo Great Britain, agencies such as Iris and trade bodies such as the Institute of Promotional Marketing consult with us to ensure that our marketing courses give you the skills needed by industry. Learn more about our Marketing Expert Panel.
No background in business is required, but you will need to have a strong interest in marketing.
Eduniversal best masters winner 2016
This course has been rated by the Eduniversal masters ranking 2015/16 as one of the best marketing masters courses in western Europe.
Kingston Business School has joined forces with Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to give our students the opportunity to gain CIM professional qualifications through their Graduate Gateway.
CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers and Graduate Gateway, alongside our Marketing & Brand Management MSc, ensures we are equipping our students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
The Marketing and Brand Management MSc comprises seven modules worth 180 credits. Please note that this is an indicative list of modules and is not intended as a definitive list.
- Strategic Brand Management
- Branding Design
- Buyer Behaviour
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Global Marketing Management
- Market Research and Data Analysis
- Research Proposal and Dissertation
Learn a language
You will have the opportunity to study a foreign language, free of charge, during your time at the University as part of the Kingston Language Scheme. Options currently include Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Cost & Fees
Home and European Union: £10,000
Overseas (not EU): £14,500
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 29, 2018