Are you looking to expand your marketing knowledge and skill set?
Then TBS Barcelona’s full-time, 18-month MSc Marketing Management will enable you to acquire that important competitive edge in a dynamic, constantly changing industry. Taught entirely in English and highly customizable, this programme offers 3 Professional Specialisation Paths so that you can easily tailor the courses to help you achieve your career goals:
- B2C Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- International Business
The MSc Marketing Management will train you to make the best marketing decisions with a fundamental, rigorous management basis so you will be ready to take on any managerial marketing position. You will also get hands-on practice during a 6-month internship in top national and international businesses. What’s more, a personalised coaching programme will set you on your way to finding your ideal professional path.
TBS Barcelona’s MSc Marketing Management has a deeply practical focus, as well as an unflinching dedication to academic rigour. Amongst our teaching staff, we count on leading practitioners in the marketing field and internationally recognized academics to give a broader business perspective.
Everything you need to launch you on your marketing management career!
Why choose our MSc Marketing Management?
- Highly customizable
- Practice-oriented methodology
- Intership and Consulting Projects
- Personalised Coaching Programme
- Highly employable graduates
The MSc Marketing Management takes place over three semesters, two of which are taught with the third dedicated to undertaking an internship. During the first semester you will learn the marketing essentials along with the most advanced techniques in the field. In the second term you will be able to specialize and focus on the most appropriate professional area to meet your future career goals. Finally, in the third term you will undertake an internship in a renowned national or international company.
1st semester - Landing in the world of Marketing
- Business Preparatory Course
- Business Management Foundations
- Marketing Essentials
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Consulting Project
- Business Simulation
2nd semester - Time to Specialze
- Advanced Business Strategy
- Professional Specialisation Paths
- B2C Marketing
- B2B Management
- International Business
- Consulting Project
3rd semester - Put Theory into Practice
During this semester, you will undertake a compulsory internship in a national or international company. The internship need to be related with the Professional Specialization Path you have chosen.
- Be under 33 years old on the MSc programme start date.
- Have no more than 3 years of work experience in a position relevant to the MSc course's field.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree (with a minimum 180 ECTS) from a non-French accredited university.
- Candidates who are likely to have obtained such a qualification before the beginning of the MSc course are also eligible to apply.
Proficiency in English
Candidates needs to present an officially recognised English certificate. The minimum scores needed for admission are:
- TOEFL IBT: > 90
- IELTS: > 6.5
Note: Candidates do not need to provide proof of their English level if English is their mother tongue or if they took their bachelor’s degree fully in English.
Candidates must take one of the following admission tests:
- TBS admission test or
- GMAT >540
- Complete the online application form
- Upload the required application documents*
- Pay the admission fee via credit card or bank transfer (130€)
- Arrange to take the online TBS Admission Test, or provide a GMAT certificate,
- Have an admission interview (face-to-face or via videoconference)
- Wait to be notified of the admission decision.
A copy of the following documents will be required from you:
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree certificate
- Scanned copy of the Transcript of Records from your first degree, including the GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Scanned copy of your passport or ID card
- Official proof of English level (check the required scores above)
- Photo (in .JPG format)
- CV (written in English)
Applications will be considered in accordance with the Admission rounds shown below. Applications submitted after each deadline will be rolled over to the next round
We strongly recommend that you apply early, in order to secure your place on the MSc Marketing Management.
- 17th February
- 14th february
- 14th March
- 18th April
- 23rd May
- 20th June
- 11th July
- 22nd August
- 19th September
- 10th October
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 24, 2018