The pursuit of excellence in an aggressively competitive international environment is the common goal and challenge faced by business school graduates around the world. In the pantheon of national brands, France occupies a unique position, excellingin cultural diversity, scientific endeavour, hospitality, and business acumen.
The MSc in Marketing French Excellence provides the specialist tools and techniques to maximize these strengths on the world stage, and is intended for students interested in working for a French Business, nationally orinternationally, and for those seeking to acquire skills and know-how applicable to the strategic development ambitions within developing economies.
Ewan Ormiston&William Reeves
Managers of the program
Initial job opportunities include:
- Marketing manager
- Product manager/Assistant
- Brand manager/Assistant
- Manager international Development
- Communications Manager
- 15,300 € for 2017-2018, including transport and accommodation costs for field seminars in France
- Application Fees 100 €
- The cost of living in Rouen is very affordable in comparison to most other European cities, with housing from just 300€ a month
- Students can apply for government help with housing which often represents about one third of the monthly rent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 3, 2017