degree by evening study
This unique and innovative programme blends management consultancy theory and practice from the viewpoint of organisational and strategic change. It offers you the opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills and capabilities to operate as a successful consultant.
The programme is designed from the perspective of practising consultants and provides a unique combination of the latest theoretical thinking on strategic management with practical insights into successful organisational change. You will learn to apply the tools and techniques used by some of the most successful management consultancies.
The programme will enable you to put your knowledge, strategic thinking and imagination to work with other talented people in a supportive academic environment that encourages teamwork and active engagement in the learning process.
This programme will be beneficial to experienced consultants and change professionals who want to broaden their knowledge and experience in an academic setting; those starting out on a consulting career who wish to acquire new knowledge and develop their own consulting style; and professionals, industry experts or executives in the private or public sector who want to transition into consulting or acquire consultancy skills and knowledge to enhance their current role and performance.
Why study this course at Birkbeck?
- Management consulting is one of the fastest-growing professions, and consulting skills and expertise are in demand across a wide range of industries and organisations.
- This flexible, innovative and intellectually challenging programme provides you with an opportunity to develop an understanding of management consultancy theory and practice from the perspective of organisational and strategic change.
- Birkbeck provides a diverse range of library and learning resources designed to facilitate your studies and research.
The programme is structured around 9 compulsory modules supporting effective consultancy delivery, including the research project.
Careers and employability
Graduates go on to careers in management in a variety of settings, including local and national government, business and industry.
Cost & Fees
- Part-time home/EU students: £ 3975 pa
- Full-time home/EU students: £ 7950 pa
- Part-time overseas students: £ 7225 pa
- Full-time overseas students: £ 14450 pa
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018