MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
This programme provides a deep understanding of the management, planning and coordination of supply chains; an area which is essential to the success of any organisation operating on a global scale.
You gain the skills and knowledge necessary to develop effective and efficient supply chains. You come to appreciate the increased consumer demand and competitive pressures that have resulted from globalisation, and how you can help businesses to respond to constantly changing market conditions. The academic content is enhanced through the insights of industrialists and practitioners and practical projects, which cover real-life logistics and supply chain problems.
You also benefit from the vast expertise and resources of the recently opened Logistics Institute, a world-class facility based in the Business School. The programme links with the MSc Radio Systems and Logistics Technology, and cross-disciplinary dissertation projects are available.
The MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management is aimed at both recent graduates, with little or no work experience, and those who have been working and now wish to pursue advanced study.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Logistics Technology
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Transport Economics
- one optional module taken from a wide choice
- Professional Skills
- Research Methods
- dissertation or project
To be eligible for admission, applicants should normally possess:
- a good Honours degree or equivalent
- a good command of English: if English is not your first language and you have not studied in English within the last two years, you will need to have an IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL score of 550 (or 79 for the internet-based test)
- one academic reference
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017