The MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management has been developed to fulfil a market demand for highly capable graduates in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The course further aims to offer personal and specialist skills development for candidates This degree programme is one of a set of postgraduate programmes designed by Cranfield University and offered at Muscat University and leads to the award of a Cranfield University degree and also a Muscat University degree.
The MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management aims to provide students with:
- An overall appreciation of logistics and supply chain management and their importance to the modern business.
- Appropriate technical knowledge in the key areas of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- An understanding of the analytical and managerial skills that will enable them to apply this knowledge to a business environment.
- An understanding of the need to manage and plan supply chains within an overall business environment in an integrated and coordinated manner.
Applicants will typically need the following qualifications (or international equivalent) for admission to the programme:
A first or second class Honours degree in a relevant subject area from a recognised university. Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class Honours. A minimum English language proficiency level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall and 6.5 on the written component.
- Duration: 1 year / 2 years
- Study type: Full -Time/ Part-Time
- Credit hours: 200
- Assessment: Taught modules 60%, individual project 40%
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Muscat University »
This course is
1 - 2 years