This course provides for advanced study in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics Management. It aims to provide managers, engineers and business specialists with key insights into production systems which operate in a wide range of organisations. Specifically, the objectives of this course are:
1. To develop Supply Chain and Logistics Management theory at a professional level where it will also provide for a sound preparation for research or further study in the area
2. To develop and apply key knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics Management theory to complex systems, both systematically and creatively, to improve supply chain and logistics management practice
3. To enhance independent and high-level learning skills and personal development so that learners are able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to the discipline of Supply Chain and Logistics Management.
Learning & Teaching
Employability & Careers
The programme is designed for business, management and engineering graduates or professionals working in a related field. Applicants should meet one of the following:
- Have an honours degree (2.2 or above) in a nagement, engineering or business related area appropriate to the programme.
- Have an honours degree (2.2 or above) in an alternative discipline area with relevant professional experience.
- Have exceptional and extensive work experience in production, engineering, supply chain, operations or logistics management.
About the School
Located in an exciting, modern European capital city, Cardiff Metropolitan University is a global university. We are continually investing in our students' future and provide education and training op ... Read More