From Asia to Europe and to America, sport is a global phenomenon and supporters, participants and owners all play their part.
UCFB’s unique MSc International Sport Management provides an unparalleled educational and experiential opportunity for aspiring sports leaders.
This pioneering programme has been developed as a transformational journey suited for graduates of all disciplines, as well as for current professionals working within various sectors of the sport industry, for example in management, marketing or operations.
- UCFB Wembley
- 1 year FT
- On-campus Delivery: September
- Tuition fee:
September 2020: UK/EU students £9,950 / International students £14,950
- Financial and Human Capital Management
- Leadership and Influence in Sport
- Sustainable Stadium and Event Management
- Global Strategic Sports Marketing Management
- Corporate Strategy in a Sporting Context
- Globalisation of Sport Management
- Dissertation and Research Methods (Preparation)
- Dissertation and Research Methods (Completion)
You will have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification or an international equivalent. International students that require an IELTS must have an overall IELTS score of 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening, or recognised equivalent). Relevant academic experience in business, marketing or sport is desirable.
Applicants will be expected to participate in and pass an Academic led interview with senior members of the UCFB team, as well submitting an outstanding personal statement and highly supportive academic and professional references.
Interviews can be held over Skype or at our UCFB Wembley campus, successful applicants will be invited to attend one of our interview sessions following a review of their application.
If you are unsure whether you meet the entry criteria for this programme, or whether you require IELTS results, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your most recent CV including nationality, visa status if applicable, and undergraduate degree transcripts. Candidates with a strong CV may qualify for a supplementary admissions interview to support their academic application.
Relevant documents for EU, UK and international applications:
- Completed and signed application form;
- Personal statement;
- Copy of transcripts of highest qualification achieved and English translations (if applicable);
- One academic and one professional reference and English translation (if applicable);
- Copy of proof of English language level e.g. IELTS (if applicable).
UCFB cannot currently sponsor non-EU students’ visas.
You will not need a visa to study in the UK if:
- You are a British citizen
- You are a citizen of a European Economic Area (EEA) member state or Switzerland
- You have a visa to stay in the UK for another purpose that allows you to study
If you are still unsure whether you would need a visa to study in the UK, or for more information, please contact email@example.com. You can also study one of our Online postgraduate degrees.
How to apply
To apply for this programme please complete the application form, then return the completed form and relevant documents as instructed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The specificity of sport, with its high media coverage and numerous stakeholders, requires managers to have uniquely honed business skills and an in-depth knowledge of the principles of sport management. The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of the sport management industry, spanning business development, marketing, finance, operations and media. The international elements of this degree provide students with the skills and experience to progress in a multi-billion-pound global industry.
About the School
A World First in Higher Education, UCFB offers university degrees in the football business and wider sport and leisure industries.