This International Marketing programme from Sheffield Hallam University enables you to acquire and develop the specialist knowledge, understanding and skills associated with the relevant professional and managerial functions of international marketing.
- Develop an understanding of the international marketing management process and how it is applied in industry.
- Identify and develop professional marketing skills in preparation for future application and employment.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand market changes and apply this to the development of international marketing plans and strategies.
The course is well established and enjoys an excellent reputation for producing postgraduate students who can add value to international businesses and are well equipped to succeed in the fast-moving world of marketing and business.
This course prepares you for a career as
- An international marketing manager
- Business development manager
- Shipping executive in countries such as China, India, Greece, Netherlands and UK
- Some of our graduates return home to manage family businesses.
Previous graduates of this course have gone on to work for
- Robert Bosch SA
- Swisscom AG
- Inlecom Systems Ltd
- Digital marketing
- Entrepreneurial Marketing and Innovation
- Global Brand Management
- International Consultancy Project 1
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Decision Making
- Relationship Marketing
- Research Methods
- Understanding Markets
Normally you need one of the following
- An honours degree
- Equivalent professional qualifications
In exceptional circumstances, we consider candidates without formal qualifications who demonstrate the necessary experience, intellect and motivation. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
Overseas applicants from countries whose first language is not English must normally produce evidence of competence in English. The standard for non-native speakers of English is as follows
- An IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in all skills (or equivalent) for the full-time route.
- An IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all skills for the work experience route.
If your English language skill is currently below an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English level.
Additional information for EU/International students
If you are an International or non-UK European student, you can find out more about the country-specific qualifications we accept on our international qualifications page.
For details of English language entry requirements (IELTS), please see the information for 'All students'.
- Home/EU: £8,240 for the course, or £9,065 with work experience
- International: £13,905 for the course, or £15,450 with work experience
About the School
Sheffield Hallam University is a welcoming community of students and staff from more than 120 countries. We offer exceptional teaching across 700 programmes at foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate ... Read More