MSc International Marketing
BPP University's MSc International Marketing combines the academic theory of International marketing with a practical perspective that closely reflects real-life international marketing issues and situations. It is a comprehensive professional programme, and will equip you with the relevant knowledge and practical abilities to excel in this fast-evolving industry.
The qualification will improve your employability in the major marketing disciplines - including brand management, product development and marketing strategy. A choice of electives in contemporary subjects such as digital marketing, creativity and innovation allows you to specialise in areas shaping the marketing world today.
In addition the programme also carries the benefit of dual award status from the Chartered Management Institute which will enhance your employability and knowledge of management and marketing practices. The MSc International Marketing degree is awarded by BPP University.
• A range of electives let you specialise in your chosen area
• Achieve respected exit qualifications if you choose not to complete the full programme
• Programme materials include real-life business simulations
• Lectures are supplemented by group tutorials and plenty of student-tutor contact
• Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute
• Extensive e-learning support includes e-library and interactive materials
• Tutors are experienced marketers bringing real-world scenarios to the classroom
• Learn at our state-of-the-art, purpose-built facility with the latest industry software
• Careers service offers specialist, one-to-one advice
You'll need to hold a 2:2 honours degree in a Business Related degree from a recognised UK university or the equivalent international qualification; OR an acceptable professional qualification equivalent such as the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing, ACCA, CIMA, CIPD, CIPR, LPC, MSc Finance, MSc Management.
Following the review of applications, you may be required to attend a face-to-face interview or take part in a telephone interview.
If your first language is not English, you'll need one of the following minimum English language qualifications (or equivalent):
• IELTS (min) 6.5
• TOEFL (Paper exam 575, computer based test 232 and internet test 91)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 20, 2016