MSc International Marketing
The MSc International Marketing covers key aspects of marketing management including strategic marketing planning and communications on a global scale. During the course, you will gain valuable insight into the marketing industry and develop the skills required to enhance your career within a highly competitive job market. This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law and delivered at GISMA on its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans are available!
In addition, MSc International Marketing is aligned with the professional standards of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Who is International Marketing for?
This programme is aimed for individuals interested in a career as marketing, branding or business management professionals on a global scale.
Employment Stats and USP’s
- The University of Law is a prestigious university in the UK with an employability rate of 97%*.
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- In partnership with The University of Law, a 150-year-old institution. It is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Students who graduate from this degree often consider the following options to continue their studies:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing’s (CIM) postgraduate qualifications
MSc International Marketing will boost your career in a number of areas, including business, brand management, and leadership.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
- International Marketing Leadership
- Managing Organisational Reputation
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- International Emerging Themes
- Research Methods, Professional Development, and Dissertation/Project
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker/degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component) / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Awarding Body / Certified by
The University of Law
About the School
GISMA was proud to announce its partnership with ULaw in 2017. As a result of this cooperation, GISMA is able to offer a range of postgraduate programmes including human resources, marketing and data ... Read More