MSc International Logistics and Port Management
Students will thus be able to acquire the essential knowledge and tools of international logistics, transport and port operations management.
This program fosters the ambition of providing leading-edge expertise in all the functions and processes related to international logistics management.
- About 450 hours of face-to-face courses with experienced professionals/professors.
- Entirely taught in English.
- Internship of minimum 5 months.
- Professional thesis.
- Practical case studies and one assignment.
Courses are divided into 5 modules:
- International transportation management (maritime, air and road).
- Global logistics management (Customs, international transactions, flow management, operational logistics, etc.).
- International Trade (customs procedures, international trade).
- Logistics and Port Management.
Students can aim for positions in industrial companies, logistics service providers as well as in humanitarian organizations:
- Physical and informational flow manager.
- Sourcing and procurement manager.
- Logistics manager.
- Supply chain analyst.
- International/domestic logistics management.
- Warehouse management.
- Transportation management/operations.
- Inventory management.
- International manufacturing/distribution.
- Wholesale distributors.
- Logistics service providers.
- Carriers and ports.
MSc International Logistics and Crisis Management (Ecole de Management de Normandie), accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- The admission decision is taken after close evaluation of the application form including CV, personal statement, and reference letters.
Expected level of study : a four-year degree or equivalent, OR a three-year degree plus relevant or substantial professional experience.
Language requirements for non-native speakers:
IELTS 6 / TOEIC 790 / TOEFL 83
OR Proof that English was the medium of study in the candidate university or in his/her professional environment (for at least a year)
A GMAT or GRE score is not compulsory but would be to the candidate’s advantage.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 6, 2018