This course is open to Business and non-Business graduates willing to specialize in International HRM.
The aims of the programme are:
- Acquire expertise in HR Management
- Obtain leadership skills to perform as a Strategic Business Partner
- Develop skills and knowledge to act as a change agent within an organization
- Understand and master the main functional areas and core competencies of HR
- Learn how to manage and retain talent in a global environment across borders and cultures
Industry visits, HR seminars, and mandatory internship are included in the programme as well as the core Business and HR specialization modules.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 16, 2018