The MSc International Business program is designed to provide international students with skills that will enable them to make strategic management decisions and develop solutions to problems in a wide range of business functions in a digital and cross-cultural environment. Frequent collaboration with a cross section of international firms allows the program to evolve continuously to meet industry’s needs.
The programme explores the various cultural and geopolitical characteristics of today’s complex international business environment and prepares students for career opportunities on the international scene in the field of management, digital marketing, corporate finance and trade.
Find more information about the programme on the school's website:: MSc in International Business
6 months of class starting from October, followed by 6 months of internship or dissertation.
Enjoy the opportunity to put what you have learned into practice in a professional context. EMLV's career service and alumni network support students to find internship and job offers.
Students aspire to leading roles such as Government Trade Officer, International Management Consultant, Manager of International Subsidiaries, International Business Consultant, International Project Manager, Procurement Manager, Supply Officer, Marketing & E-commerce Manager, International Product Manager, Business Development Officer…
+ 4 year degree (Bachelor or Master) (240 ECTS)
+ IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (TOEIC, TOEFL, Duolingo, Cambridge, Pearson). Native English speakers, and those who have previously graduated from a degree programme taught entirely in English, are exempted.
+ 12-month programme (6 months classes / 6 months internship or dissertation)
+ CGE accredited (APS eligible (post-study work permit))
+ 60 ECTS
Why a MSc at EMLV ?
- A modern campus in Paris La Défense, the biggest business district in Europe
- International exposure
- Partnerships with multinational firms
- On-site sports facilities and more than 50 student clubs and societies
- Interactive projects with sister schools ESILV (Engineering school) and IIM (Digital school)
- Emphasis on soft skills and employability
- Small class size and individual attention
- International teaching faculty including renowned academics and professionals
- Access to Learning Centre, Bloomberg suite and FabLab 3D printing workshop
About the School
Ideally located in the heart of La Défense Business District, the Pôle Universitaire Léonard De Vinci unites more than 6500 students within its four schools which deliver degrees which are recognized ... Read More