Master of Science in International Business Negotiation
After graduation with the MSc International Business Negotiation (MSc IBN) students will be able to:
- negotiate successfully with both experienced and inexperienced negotiators in an international context,
- understand the international business environment and its influence in the process of negotiation,
- exploit their own personality and interpersonal skills in negotiation,
- develop existing skills and acquire new ones,
- formulate and execute a personal business plan.
Language of instruction: English
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Financial Tool Box
- International Business Law
- International Management & Strategy
- International Marketing
- International Sourcing and Procurement
- International Negotiation and Planning techniques
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Sales Techniques
- Preparation for Graduating Project
- French language for International Students
1) First degree (Bachelors) in any discipline or equivalent*.
2) English proficiency: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or equivalent.
3) Application form.
4) Interview (possible by phone).
* Cases will be considered individually
RENNES SCHOOL OF BUSINESS appears in the Financial Times ranking among the top 90 Management schools in the world at the 35th position and is ranked 7th among the post-preparatory programs in France. Our position in this prestigious ranking is the result of our commitment to academic excellence recognized by the leading international accreditation organizations AACSB, and AMBA and EQUIS.