MSc International Business Management
This MSc focuses on business on a global scale, this postgraduate degree develops the fundamentals of business strategy through to developing commercial awareness and understanding the international business environment.
The course takes a hands-on practical focus with simulations and relevant case studies to further enhance the learning experience. Awarded by Kingston University and delivered at our GISMA Hannover campus.
Who is International Business Management for?
This MSc is for aspiring business leaders who want a global experience. Recent graduates or individuals with a few years of business experience will flourish in this international environment.
Employment Stats and USP’s
- Kingston Business School is a globally recognized UK University with accreditations from AACSB and EFMD
- This program also benefits from AMBA and EPAS accreditation
- Kingston University has been named as one of the top 50 institutions in England
- 95.1% of the students graduating from the University in 2015-16 were in work or further study 6 months on
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city center locations in Hannover
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Hannover supports a range of industries, including automotive and tourism
- Home to the World EXPO in 2000, Hannover has since come to enjoy an international reputation as a trade fair and conference venue, earning the nickname ‘EXPO City’.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
With this MSc International Business Management, your career will be rocketed to new global heights. The prestige of the award institution coupled with a fantastic location in Germany offers students the opportunity to develop multiple employment skills and gain the confidence to enter numerous industries and sectors.
Flexible payment plans* are available that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- International Business Strategy with Simulation
- International Business Environment and Trade
- Consultancy in Practice
Elective modules - indicative and may be subject to change
- Strategic Project Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurship in an International Context
- Managing Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development
- Buyer Behavior
- Innovation Management
- International Money and Finance
- Design Thinking for Start-Ups
- Financial Resource Management
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related
Awarding Body / Certified by
- Kingston University