MSc in International Business Development
The MSc in International Business Development is an English-taught postgraduate programme that aims to train future dynamic and internationally-oriented operational managers who will support business organisations into global market expansion.
- Remains quite wide-ranging, with various disciplines being taught.
- Opens many career opportunities
- Combines knowledge, know-how and behavioural competences → General business knowledge + understanding of international business environment + effective communication across cultures
- One class dedicated to diversity understanding and management
- A Real-life consulting project (Cross-cultural Cooperation in the Real World – CREW)
Graduates will be able to hold a large variety of middle management positions within international business organisations, such as sales manager, export zone manager, import-export manager, international purchaser, executive manager in International SMEs.
A non-French Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related subject.
French candidates must have completed a French Master 1 to apply. The application is also possible for French students holding a bachelor degree only if they have a relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (750), IELTS (6.0)
Duration: 1 year
Next Start: September
Tuition fees: €9,800 per year
Burgundy School Of Business: embrace your destiny
- BSB 125th top Business School in the World to have the dual AACSB/EQUIS Accreditation.
- With its AACSB accreditation, BSB is among the best business schools in the world (top 5%).
- BSB’s Master in Management degree is EPAS accredited and is ranked 67th by the Financial Times (September 2016).
- BSB created in 1900 and has longstanding ties to the business community.
- BSB has an impressive network of 10,000 alumni around the world.
- Small classes (40 students maximum)
- Individual support for your application process and visa procedures.
- Personal advice to help you build your professional project and find your work placements or first job.
- 500 International students
- 65 different nationalities
- 37% international professors
- 41% of our graduate begin their careers abroad
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 4, 2018