As we enter a period of dramatic economic and political change, there has never been a more exciting time to study international business. Today’s businesses operate in a dynamic global business environment in which managers have to deal with rapidly changing markets and a climate of tremendous uncertainty. These challenges call for new skills and new thinking as businesses strive to reinvent and innovate.
The course focus is very much on developing you as you acquire the skills and attributes necessary for the leaders, entrepreneurs and policymakers of tomorrow in management, strategy and decision making and communication. You can choose to specialise in either marketing or finance to focus your MSc on your chosen career path.
The course is for graduates from any background/discipline who wish to pursue further study at Master’s level. You may have completed an undergraduate Arts or Social Science degree, and now would like to gain a qualification in International Business. You may also have completed a business or management undergraduate degree and wish to pursue further Master’s level study.
What makes us stand out amongst UK universities
- Our prospective learners can choose their dream programme from a wide range of courses.
- We are proud of our progressive, liberal, and inclusive campus which draws a diverse community from over 80 countries.
- As a community, we feel strongly about the cause of female empowerment which is why women make more than half of the 1700 employees on our roll.
- The new HESA Graduate Outcomes Survey reports that we are among the top ten UK universities (out of 102 large multi-subject universities ) for graduates going into employment.
- Our international awards recognise our impact on building sustainable futures through innovative education and environmental stewardship.
- We are among the Top 20 in the UK for Qualified Teaching Staff. (HESA Teaching Qualified Staff 2017/18).
- You will need an appropriate Honours degree (minimum 2.2, or equivalent qualification).
- If you are an international student (with a first degree from a non-UK higher education institution), you will also need to demonstrate English language proficiency, with a combined 6.5 IELTS score (or equivalent).
"My Christ Church degree has opened up a whole new world and inspired me to examine my true potential as a graduate. I am now looking beyond my current role to what I can achieve personally and professionally".
Christ Church alumnus, now Detective Investigator, Metropolitan Police
“Being an international student can be hard and scary, but with the amazing support and the warm welcome at Christ Church, everything was fine. Canterbury has it all: art, history, culture and fun”.
Performing Arts student.
About the School
For more than 50 years, Canterbury Christ Church University has been a big part of the Kent community, providing education which makes a real and positive difference to people’s lives. Our University ... Read More