MSc International Agribusiness
Agribusiness – understand, connect, innovate. Shape the future of an industry in upheaval and change.
From farm to fork - the international food and agribusiness sector has a huge potential for growth and innovation. There is an imminent need for well-versed shapers and makers to take advantage of these opportunities.
In this program, we combine technical and theoretical expertise with high practical relevance and applicability. Understanding international agribusiness and the interconnection between sectors and business areas will be crucial for organizational and personal success. Not only accepting the network organization of the future but also embracing the change and potential it offers.
This program focuses on mastering change and uncertainty, opening channels for success and innovation.
This program is FIBAA accredited and GISMA Business School is awaiting final state approval.
Who is this Program for?
This program is designed for young professionals who want to leave their mark in international agribusiness. It is designed for ambitious individuals who want to excel in cross-functional roles and settings, bringing together knowledge and expertise from different fields.
Prior business experience is a must and will be a core benefit for the student group.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programs with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city center locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second-largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities for young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
What Will You Learn?
- You get an overview of the complete value chain in agribusiness - from farm to fork!
- You are prepared to face the challenges of agribusiness in transition.
- You have in-depth knowledge and skills of modern organizational and management concepts for internationally operating companies in the agri-food industry.
- You know about current innovations, e.g. from the processing of plant and animal products to the potential of e-commerce and blockchain technologies.
- You have gained a systemic and overarching understanding of agribusiness.
- You are aware of the impact of changes that result from digital technologies on society, business, culture, and the individual.
- You are able, through academic knowledge and practical tools, to direct this impact to set up individuals and organizations for success.
Upon finishing this program, you have built on your specialist knowledge and are now able to bring a holistic approach to the field of international agribusiness.
You are well-equipped to take the next steps in larger and international organizations and take up responsibility in all business-relevant roles.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your program fees across three installments.
In addition, you can opt for monthly installments. Discounts are available. A deposit of €2,000.00 is required to start.
- Undergraduate or Bachelor's degree or equivalent of a good grade average in economics, geography, agronomy, agricultural sciences or equivalent degrees (please discuss country equivalents with your program consultant);
- 2 years' relevant work experience after a first academic degree;
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent;
- Motivational Statement of 500 words;
- Non-standard entry routes are not available. Please seek clarification on qualification entry requirements with our admissions team.
Awarding Body / Certified by