MSc International Agribusiness
Designed to train and prepare future managers to build and develop business relationships in the fields of the agro and food industry worldwide the MSc International Agribusiness has already graduated professionals with a successful track record, building now and efficient network.
The program is designed for:
- trained, graduated or a qualified professional in the fields of agriculture, biology, food science, or other fields related to the agriculture or food sector.
- students who would like to develop their knowledge and skills in business in an international environment to:
- build an international business career in an agribusiness company
- understand market dynamics, company strategies, get acquainted with international trade techniques and work in a multicultural environment.
3 semester master course - 18 months (90 ECTS credits)
1st semester - International environment and company management
International finance, legal environment, finance management, intercultural management, business negotiation, human resources
2nd semester - Analysis and Management of international markets
International markets for agricultural commodities and food products, international marketing, international trade techniques, international trade and legal affairs, geopolitics
3rd semester: 6 to 8 months professional experience
Written report and oral presentation
Two foreign languages
For all foreign students, a two-week intensive session of "French as a foreign language" is organized in the beginning of September, prior to the program. Along the program, other languages can be studied: French, German, Spanish, Russian or Portuguese.
- BSc/Bac + 4 or equivalent minimum in management, agriculture, food sciences or other related subjects
- Languages: English (TOEIC 600) and French (TFI 450)
Online application, preliminary and individual interviews
6.000 EUR. per semester, candidates seeking financial support may contact us.