MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
The Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship is designed for students who want to be successful entrepreneurs or innovative managers. The program covers key concepts of general management, plus modules focused on entrepreneurial skills. The MSc ISE allows students to participate in a live business case with a real company, an international study residency and a variety of workshops. This program is studied over two years, one academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (FMP) (12 months parallel with an internship or full-time employment). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
- 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two professional or academic referees
- Work experience is not a requirement
24 months (one academic year full-time on campus + Final Management Project (FMP).
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Awarding body / Certified by
Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 4, 2018